Demin is a staff engineer and technical lead on Glu Mobile’s Design Home team, focusing on building high-performance, secure web services. He has been using PHP primarily since 2000, and has worked for a diverse group of companies throughout his career, from start-ups to some of the Bay Area’s largest international corporations, including eBay, Visa and Glu. Besides his daily job at Glu, he is the official evangelist of Swoole, an occasional conference speaker on PHP and Swoole, and an open source contributor.
Conferences and Talks:
- Sunshine PHP 2020: February 6 to 8, 2020 at Miami, USA. "Building High-Performance Application Servers with Swoole" (scheduled)
- ConFoo Montreal 2019: March 13 to 15, 2019 at Montreal, Canada.
- Massively Scaled High Performance Web Services with PHP (slides available upon requests)
- Swoole 4: Introducing a New Coroutine Design Pattern in PHP (slides and sample code)
- PHP UK Conference 2019: February 20 to 22, 2019 at London, UK. "Massively Scaled High Performance Web Services with PHP" (slides available upon requests)
- Sunshine PHP 2019: February 7 to 9, 2019 at Miami, USA. "Swoole 4: Introducing the New Coroutine Design Pattern in PHP"
- DC4D: Beyond Performance, online talk about High Performance Web Services with PHP on January 18, 2019.
- Cascadia PHP 2018: September 14 to 15, 2018 at Portland, USA. "Massively Scaled High Performance Web Services with PHP"