Demin is a staff engineer and technical lead on Glu Mobile’s Design Home team. He has been using PHP primarily since 2000, and has worked for a diverse group of companies throughout his career, from start-ups to some of the Bay Area’s largest international corporations, including eBay, Visa and Glu. For years, Demin has been focused on building high-performance, secure web applications and is always exploring ways to push the limit of PHP. Besides architecting and building backend services with PHP, he works with his teammates on open source projects at Glu to give back to the community.
Conferences and Talks:
- ConFoo Montreal 2019: March 13 to 15, 2019 at Montreal, Canada. (2 talks scheduled)
- Massively Scaled High Performance Web Services with PHP
- Swoole 4: Introducing a New Coroutine Design Pattern in PHP
- PHP UK Conference 2019: February 20 to 22, 2019 at London, UK. "Massively Scaled High Performance Web Services with PHP" (scheduled)
- Sunshine PHP 2019: February 7 to 9, 2019 at Miami, USA. "Swoole 4: Introducing the New Coroutine Design Pattern in PHP" (scheduled)
- DC4D: Beyond Performance, online talk on January 18, 2019. (scheduled)
- Cascadia PHP 2018: September 14 to 15, 2018 at Portland, USA. "Massively Scaled High Performance Web Services with PHP"